In order to present at the International Conference on Wild Harvests, Governance and Livelihoods in Asia (WHGLA) in Kathmandu, Nepal your abstract must pass review. Upon the payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed to the WHGLA.
- Abstracts submission: 30 August, 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors by 15 September, 2017
- Final conference registration payment for all presenters: 30 September, 2017
There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit and optional submission of a full paper can be done after three weeks of the conference.
- All abstracts and papers must be original works.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the WHGLA email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length (the word limit applies to the abstract body only).
- All papers will undergo review by the Scientific Committee (After 15 days), which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the WHGLA.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 30 September 2017. (Upon payment of the registration fee, you will get a confirmation email.)
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit before the submission deadline in order to benefit the Early Bird rates.
All correspondence such as notification of acceptance, presentation details and guidelines, etc. will be sent via a reply email to the abstract sender. It is the abstract sender’s responsibility to provide this information to his/her co-authors.
If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance for your abstract submission, please contact email@example.com
Download Abstract Template